Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Alberta Union of Provincial Employees (AUPE)

Site.


I figured that since I am looking to get into government I should look
at this site.

I would like to be an Employee of the Government, but I'm not sure if this
site is really for people in positions that I apire to or am capable of
fulfilling.  

I expect the union of this site to be more about service worker
jobs such as food services, but I have not yet looked into if it
employees than that.

There are 4 sectors within the AUPE website:

Government Services
Health Care
Education
Boards, Agencies and Local Government

One question I have is "how do I find work?" while I peruse the website.

Clicking on a Local.  
Notice there is little way to contact someone from the local.

They offer training.

No comments:

~/.history