Wednesday, November 11, 2020

I have chosen blogger.com as my online note taking software

It seems to have good, one level subcategories and has been around for a while.

I now have 3 blogs, archived at yourtilde.com.

The interface leaves something to be desired inside a web browser, but maybe some programming can help with that and make a more general note taking app that is easily readable by everyone out there.

Websites have 2 purposes, one way and two way communication between users.

. One way communication from site to reader is the veritable "mountain of data"

. Which brings us to "Neuromancer" by William Gibson (@greatdismal@twitter.com).

Read it in it's entirety here.

Neuromancer is a fictional reality of a somewhat distopian universe, but mostly I reference it to bring up the matrix or metaverse which I am currently on the edge of examining.

No comments:

~/.history