Wednesday, November 11, 2020

It's Rememberence Day, November 11th, 2020

I seem to remember Rememberence Day being about war.

Are we at war?  Have we gone to Orwellian Times as predicted in 1984, something I was given to read in High School?

War, I say, is the needless murder of citizens through both offensive and defensive tactics.

So, basically, any death or murder of citizens is incorrect in my view.  Especially suicide.

#stopwarnow - it's not a play when you play reality

"This mortgage will not pay itself."

Live is Waiting (in more ways than one).

There is the soapbox and then there is the ballot box, I don't vote, yet.

I don't believe in Ammo Boxes, that's our life in Canada, so I've heard.

I believe that all war should be ended and all should be given within need of the people.

Needs are food and shelter.  The first case is to get my mortgage paid.  Then the needs of others.

That is what I remember on this day, that the past is done and we cannot change it.  

The only way to look is forward, that is all that can be changed, the future.

Mathematics is for looking at the future, statistics is for looking at the past.

The more accurate your data in your statistics, the more acurate your forward planning will be.

I believe in Blockchains as the database of the future, especially Ethereum and other databases.

I want to make sure my data is open to those that need it in a secure way so that we are working from the same data set.

That is what I remember today, and as @greetdismal@twitter says (William Gibson), "Remember the Future."

--
@burtons

No comments:

~/.history