Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Weblog

#endwarnow The hash tag? Invented by Hitler? Just wondering. German words are long. -- What is it called when you take a bunchofwordsandcompressthemtogetherintooneword? Put a pound sign (#) in front of it you have a hash tag. In german, there must be a word for it. I can't think of it in English. To concatenate is to append. Maybe. I'd have to look it up. -- The Alt Right was creted by Menincus Goldbug. Who was that? My friend, Curtis Yarvin. Not a good friend. But someone I would call a friend none-the-less. The Isaac Newton of today. Inventor of Urbit. Solver of the two generals problem. Father. Anyways, the alt right was created by Menincus Goldbug, a Jew. Well I think he's a Jew, judging by his name. They (the alt right) are Nazi Right Wing Fascists, or at least they are portraid that way by the media. I don't know where this comes from. But people are going to think the way they think. What is cause? What is effect? Newton said, every cause has an equal and opposite effect. There were three laws: 1) A body in motion will stay in motion. 2) ... 3) Every cause has an equal and opposite reaction. That was his ideal model. Spiniza started writing clearly. Newton made up math. Maybe. Something to do with symbols. -- An important paper: Notation as a Tool of Thought (The Story of APL) - a paper on transcription of mind to reality -- I am now writing with the intention that people, someone will look over it in the future and just "Do the right (or correct) thing." -- "Time is an Illusion" But the past doesn't exist! Neighter does the future. There is only the membrane of now. Plane 0 I call it. But that's about M.A.G.I.C. I'll tell you more about that later. Sorry for shouting. X

No comments:

~/.history