Wednesday, November 11, 2020

What is government?

The word government refers to a governing body that makes decisions and gets things done for the welfare of it's citizens.
Jul 14, 2020

I like that definition. I have been feeling a pull towards government in Canada becase I am a people of need. I need people to converse with and I need money to live. They say networking is a good way to get a job, so this will be my journey and path as I move through cyberspace and try to find a purpose.

I am a a Citizen of Canada, born in Canada. I should get to know it's government.

I read in a book I have "Humans and the One Eyed Deer" by P.T. Mosses, that the act of registering with a birth certificate is a way for the government to take over as parent's for the child. I don't know what country P.T. Mosses is from, but the act of birth certificates and what they do will be part of my research on my blogs.

How many employees are in the Canadian Government:

In March 2019, there were 287,978 employees in the Federal Public Service.

From March 2015 to March 2019, the Federal Public Service employed an average of 268,052 people.

GC InfoBase - Infographic for Government of Canada

--

How many employees does Service Canada have?
Federal agencies: 60,000. Parliamentary officers and administrators: 20,000.

No comments:

~/.history