Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Can you make a "short term, fast acting and effective" anti-psychotic that is not addictive?

Addiction is to need something. Who wants to act psycho? What is to act 'psycho'? Psy - communication Cho - ??? Profit. X Language is the bottom level of everything. Protocols we call them in my business. The Structure and Interpretation of Pipes. Sending. From one processing unit to another. Did the manager really invent those things? What do managers do anyways? I have a book, "Influencing Behaviour". It's a book on management. "I need a manager", he grumbled to himself. "They make sure I don't kill anyone." Get rid of obstacles. That's what they do. I've always gotten rid of my own obsticles. So I don't need no fucking manager. I need people that care. About my work. The stuff I do. The things I think. The ... how do I say ... diamond thieves! I will speak of the diamond theivery! ASSHOLES! "A FISH CALLED WANDA" -- Next Up on the news: "WHAT IS A GFM? Should you be concerned?" GFM - Great Formidable Machismo Just kidding. You are the machine. All of you that participate. I guess that's what voting is and I don't vote. I lead by example. X.o

No comments:

~/.history